Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another quick CABBAGE idea.

Like I said, the cabbage is BIG. So, even if you made the Sesame Ginger Stir Fry, chances are, you probably still have cabbage left. So, here's another idea. Grilled Cabbage. I know. I know. Stay with me. I'm not a huge plain cabbage lover (is anyone?) but I really like this. Even if we are still getting to know one another around here, I urge you to trust me on this one and give it a try.

GRILLED CABBAGE
Shredded Cabbage
Butter
Lemon Pepper
Tin Foil

Shred as much cabbage as you want/need. Place it on a large piece of tin foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and add a dab of butter to the top. Wrap it all up nice and tight in the tin foil (I'd double wrap it if I were you.)

Grill on your outdoor grill on medium high for about 7 minutes per side. This is especially yummy when you cook it long enough that some of the cabbage on the edges gets a little brown and crisp.

ENJOY! And if you try this, let us know what you think. Even if you hated it. We can still be friends!

No comments: