Friday, October 22, 2010

just for fun friday- Jack-O-Lantern TORTILLAS

Want to be the coolest mom in the neighborhood?  Try making these for an afternoon snack.
They were a real hit!
Jack-O-Lantern Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas
  1.  Butter your whole tortilla. (REAL butter, if you ask me!)
  2. THEN, with a sharp paring knife, cut out your jack-o-lantern face. I'm sure you can get more creative than I did. 
  3. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
  4. Broil in the oven for a few minutes. Watch them closely. They go from not done to done, fast!
  5. Enjoy! My kids sure did!
*If we would have had some of the small tortillas left, I would have used those. Then each child could have had their own.

DON'T FORGET...The Giveaway ends tomorrow! Hurry on over and get signed up now!


2 comments:

Corine Moore said...

That is just so much fun! :D Way to live life!!!! :D

Kirsten said...

We've done these in snowflake shapes, too. fun!