Garden Veggie Spaghetti Sauce:
- Cut up whatever veggies you have on hand. The smaller you cut them, the less your kids will notice. I cut mine just a bit bigger each time. Sneaky huh?!?!?
Here is what I used for tonight's spaghetti:
See? A ton of veggies!
- Cook your hamburger if you choose to use it. This sauce does not need meat, but like I've said once before, I'm married to a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so I always add at least a little.
- Next, cook your veggies with your meat mixture until slightly cooked.
- Add a jar of spaghetti sauce or better yet, use THIS amazing tomato sauce instead.
- Simmer through.
- Serve over Spaghetti or Spaghetti Squash.