Thursday, November 25, 2010

From our Homes to Yours...

Thank you for the support that you have shown us as we have started this blog.We are thankful to you for  reading our posts and trying the recipes that we share. It makes the time and effort worth it. Among our LONG list of things to be thankful for, we are thankful for Bountiful Basket and the opportunity it has given us to increase the amounts of fruits and veggies we are feeding our families.

To thank you for reading and commenting on our blog, we are doing a surprise GIVEAWAY today! We have taken the names of those who have left a comment in the month of November and drew one name randomly. The winner will receive 20 Debbie Meyer Green Bags. These awesome bags help keep your fruits and veggies fresher for longer! 
 And now, the winner......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Aileen and Aaron Trost
Congratulations and thank you for reading! 
E-mail us your mailing address at basket411@gmail.com and we'll get those in the mail to you! 

We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have the opportunity to share the day with those you love.

Best,

Kim, Lisa-Marie and Cindy
Basket411

2 comments:

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

I sent you an email from my gmail account but didn't hear back. Did you get my email with my address? Thanks for picking me!

basket 411 said...

Aileen and Aaron, We did receive your address and the bags are on their way. When I ordered them it said they should arrive on Dec. 9th. I had them shipped right to you. I apologize for not getting back to you. I love the holidays, but boy are the crazy!!!!